About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently & effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer & a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing individual to support & grow our ecommerce Distribution. This individual will act as the head of our ecommerce fulfillment, leading & expanding a growing team. You will bring best in class excellence to our ecommerce warehousing & fulfillment processes, driving continuous improvement throughout our distribution network. You will be expected to collaborate internally with cross-functional teammates & externally with 3rd Party Logistics providers to drive improvements to fulfillment productivity, customer service, & internal processes. Think of yourself as driving Harrys fulfillment toward best-in-class efficiency. This role will exercise all of your skillsets; operations, people management, soft skills, project management, risk assessment, etc!
What you will accomplish:
- Expand & develop a best-in-class ecommerce distribution network to manage our North American fulfillment
- Drive continuous improvement throughout our fulfillment network, leading to both cost improvements & elevated customer service levels
- Own the budget & metrics for our ecommerce channel, ensuring we hit our promised targets
- Manage a team that supports 3PL tactical management, commercial initiatives, & operational priorities, consistently maintaining elevated customer service levels
- Lead budget negotiations with current external partners & RFPs with potential new vendors
- Oversee our DTC & Amazon fulfillment strategy. Ensure we are setting ourselves up for success given changing commercial priorities.
- Support implementation of new internal systems, ensuring distribution is top of mind with any new technology integrations
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to advocate for distribution priorities and, in turn, ensure distribution supports organizational needs
- Drive internal process improvements, helping simplify & automate current workstreams
This should describe you:
- You have a 5-10 years work experience directly working with both ecommerce & marketplace fulfillment, working in a role such as in-house fulfillment operations or 3PL management
- You are an expert in supply chain operations, gained through a relevant bachelors degree (such as Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management)
- You have experience managing a team & driving organizational priorities
- Lean certification preferred
- Experience working with WMS, OMS, & ERP systems
- You are highly-skilled with Excel
- You have experience working with BI tools & analytics software
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic; able to drive forward strategically important projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You take previous reflections & learnings & uses them to improve processes, systems & overall work quality
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Heres who youll work with:
- Reporting to Head of North American Distribution
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, DTC, S&OP, IT Systems, Accounting, CX, Analytics, Financial Planning & Analysis, & Sourcing
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.