About Simple Health
Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more direct-to-consumer medical services.
About the Role
Reporting to our Director of Growth, this role will give you a great chance to get exposure across our marketing stack. Youll get the opportunity to learn the ins & outs of scaling acquisition & retention marketing in an organization that is rapidly growing. That means, from day one, youll be given real responsibility to help manage channels, budgets & reports that have visibility not only within the team, but at the highest levels of the organization.
If youre looking for a place that you can grow into, & will give you a chance to learn quickly while actually doing the work, this is the right place for you.
Job responsibilities include but arent limited to
- Supporting the marketing team on campaign strategy & coordinating campaigns across a number of channels
- Day-to-day execution across the marketing funnel & various channels - from influencer marketing to Facebook ads to email
- Assisting on weekly reporting responsibilities
- Developing marketing materials, such as copy & visual assets, to support various campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing (can be in the form of internships, leadership positions, etc.)
- Must be a self starter, with a desire to learn
- Ability to multitask various projects & stay organized
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office/Google Suite, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Excited about our mission & the opportunity to grow with us
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently. Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums & offer free contacts to our employees.