SoundHound is creating & productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies & award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication & fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees & users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, & weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, andthe opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
About the Role:
- You will work as a key part of a small, collaborative team building tools & technology to empower our developers & drive the next generation of our core platform
- You will perform tasks touching all parts of the code; from implementing quality-of-life improvements & fixing bugs in the front-end to refactoring code & optimizing algorithms in the back-end
- You will perform code reviews & provide feedback on design & implementation to help improve the codebase
- Proficient in c++
- Familiar with regular expressions & related concepts such as formal languages
- Familiar with Unix-like operating systems (Linux, Mac OSX, etc)
- Interest in or experience with developing compilers & related tools
- Interest in or experience with build systems, operations, & deployment
- BS/MS in computer science or related field
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to modern c++ (up to & including c++17)
- Exposure to multi-threaded concepts & paradigms
- Interest in or exposure to profiling & optimization
How to Apply:
- Please send us your resume & cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular.