CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a creative, analytical, member-centric leader to run our growth marketing functions. Reporting to the head of Brand & Creative, the SVP, Growth Marketing will oversee new member growth, lifecycle, physical & partner marketing teams while working to optimize retention of existing members employing strategies across multiple channels. You will be accountable for developing & delivering upon our marketing goals. You will also spearhead and/or work directly with leadership on strategy & campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & oversee the member growth & retention, lifecycle, physical & partner marketing teams & strategies
- Lead our high-performing & engaged marketing team
- Take a leadership role in the development & execution of strategy & campaigns
- Employ data-driven decision making to maximize marketing efficacy
- Ensure our marketing goals are achieved by creating a high accountability culture
Who You Are:
- 12-15+ years of B2C & B2B marketing experience, preferably with some experience in subscription marketing
- Experience building & supervising teams, managing SEO & growth
- Proven success in driving subscription growth
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, collaboration & leadership skills
- Strong relationship building, modeling & data analytic skills