TouchBistro is growing again! We are on the hunt for an experienced Salesforce Administrator & Developer to be part of our highly motivated Internal Systems team in Toronto, Ontario.
The Salesforce Administrator & Developer will primarily contribute to the development & implementation of standard & custom Salesforce applications. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert on the technical aspects of Salesforce application in line with industry best practices, & demonstrate in-depth understanding of the capabilities or constraints of the platform. The purpose of this role is to create efficiencies for the organization as a whole & streamline internal processes, primarily for our Sales & Professional Services Departments.
- Gather business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, application configuration, testing & release management
- Configure, develop, enhance, & support highly customized applications or tools in general, intelligent workflows & applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Manage multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration & customization
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, & apply updates or enhancements when required
- Ensure data security is enforced through the use of roles, profiles, & sharing rules
- Train TouchBistro employees to make the best use of tools & technologies
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Salesforce.com Certification
- 1+ year(s) of development experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience in Salesforce configuration & administration
- Hands on experience developing with SalesForce.com Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE) including Triggers, Visual Force Pages, data migration tools & Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL & SOSL
- Familiarity with third party systems/APIs, agile project management tools, & Salesforce applications
- Microsoft/.Net Development experience is a huge benefit
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.