Employee Experience at Policygenius...
Are you a people person? Do you like being on your toes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Do you care about making others days better? Were looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Policygenius Employee Experience team.
The People team is the anchor of Policygenius values & culture--and the Employee Experience team is the glue! You will be responsible for many elements that keep the company humming: greeting all Pg employees, candidates, & guests, coordinating new hire onboarding, supporting events & culture initiatives, & jumping in on a broad set of service-oriented tasks. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Employee Experience, youll have the opportunity to work alongside the entire People function on goals that support & enable the overall Pg employee experience.
In this role, you will
- be a welcoming first impression for Policygenius employees & external guests while managing all front office operations
- work alongside the Employee Experience team on all new hire onboarding coordination & execution
- help to creatively brainstorm, plan, & carry out all internal company events
- manage day-to-day office administrative tasks, which include maintaining food, beverage, & cleaning service vendor relationships, managing supply closet inventory, liaising with building management, & everything in between!
- lean in on other special projects as needed by the People team
Wed love to hear from you if
- you have 1-2 years of administrative experience, Bachelors degree preferred
- you radiate positivity, professionalism, & an inviting presence
- you have a keen eye for detail & organization
- youre an outstanding communicator with stellar interpersonal skills
- you have a customer-service mindset & no job too big or small attitude
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, & buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO & co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, & weve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, were proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (weve doubled in size year over year!), weve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, & humor, & we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, & creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why weve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated & is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives & opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, & excellence across all parts of our company, & are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!