Something Big Is Coming... Are you ready to do more than ever thought possible? Join us & change how the world games. Project Storms proprietary algorithm gives users the ability to interact with streamed games as if they are on a local device. The challenge is more than building an interactive platform or app its creating something where people feel a real connection.
Its a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity & determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes play possible.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER | FRONTEND
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Work on one of the most advanced interactive streaming platforms
- Join a team ensuring our code-base that has minimal bugs & is automated
- Contribute to architecture, innovation & best practices
- Grow by taking on significant engineering challenges involving massive scale
- Work in a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Bring your learning mindset & sense of humor
- Be a key part of making our product a success
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be. Thats how we create the kinds of products & experiences that few ever imagine.
Youre a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have & can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends & colleagues to know whats happening in the world & staying in the know. You have a passion for Software engineering. Maybe you love gaming too!
You value being a part of a dynamic team & share skills in these areas:
- Excellent communicator & top notch problem-solver
- Senior level experience developing & delivering automated test-cases for a cloud-based software product/service
- Strong hands-on experience testing UI, mobile, API & Stress-testing is a must
- Tools: Selenium, Appium, Postman, JMeter, JUnit, pgbench, GTest etc
- Excellent programming skills needed to automate test cases using Java, Python or similar languages.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in automating test cases for React & Mobile applications
- Experience in automating test cases for RESTful APIs
- Experience in delivering partially automated test-cases within sprints
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart & talented team of designers, engineers & business associates who care most about getting things done
- A robust compensation & benefits package, including including flexPTO!
In our future, all content will become gamified, interactive, & tailored to each unique viewer. The song you listen to, or the video you watch will be different when you watch it vs. someone else, & you will be encouraged to interact with it instead of just sitting back & watching/listening. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device.
Be who you are Its better that way! Project Storm embraces & celebrates diversity in all its forms.
Were looking forward to meeting you!