TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. Withapproximately 661 million reviews & opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, & restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do & where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, & are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
We are looking for a Trip Advisor Restaurant Solution Optimizer for the Optimization team in our Sales organization. Optimization focuses on onboarding, nurturing, educating, relationship building & identifying further business opportunities with our existing customers. The ultimate goal being to drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with restaurants, reduce churn & make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the Restaurant industry. Optimization also focuses on resubscription of recently (12 months & less) churned restaurant partners.
The position will be part of a global Sales team consisting of Sales & Account managers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented & responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Optimizer who is able to build & work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented & entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales & communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
Located in our SSC office in Barcelona will be part of the Optimization Team whose activities are telephone Retention, resubscription, cross & up-selling to restaurants.
What you will do:
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls & email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt & implement our solutions.
- Develop & maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance & assistance & providing necessary education to promote the value & benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections & retain customers; identify solutions to issues & concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results & flawless execution
Who you are:
- Native Dutch & high level of English
- 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment & / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating & communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty & trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written & oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach & demonstrated ability to multi-task & think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair & ethical behavior towards other & a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility & commitment
- Problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining & leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee & tea for free
- Well-being activities & benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)