Company Description|Job Description
Litmus Automation bridges the gap between data in the field or factory & business applications for companies looking to implement Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Litmus is an IoTEdge & Cloudprovider with 2 main products, LoopEdge andLoop. LoopEdge is a secure edge-level Gateway softwareto seamlessly collect data fromnearly all PLCs, industrial devices & systems, while providing the ability to run applications at the edge (analytics, CEP, Database, etc.). The processed data can then be sent up to the LoopCloud platform for data normalization, device management, 3rd party applicationintegration, visualization & analysis. Working with original equipment manufacturers & other industrial companies, Litmus Automation's proven IIoT solutions offer data & device management so companies can optimize both how they run their business & how their customers' businesses operate. Litmus Automation customers include 10+ Fortune 500 Manufacturing companies, while partners like HPE, Intel & SNC Lavalin expand the company's path to market. For more information about Litmus Automation, go to www.litmusautomation.com.
We are looking for an Account Executiveto join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated & hungry to generate results. The candidate will be responsible for bringing in new business & carrying an individual quota for the North America region.
- Evangelize & effectively communicate that value ofthe product & company to customers & stakeholders at all levels
- Carry an annual quota of over $500,000
- Execute & close direct sales to mid-largeenterprise accounts
- Develop sales strategies to increase pipeline & close rates
- Manage sales cycle from opportunity to revenue recognition
- Utilize CRM to report sales activity with timely & accurate status updates
- Promote Litmus Automation brand & product awareness through marketing & sales campaigns
- Work closely with salesteam for strategy, growth & development of direct business in North America
Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or engineering, or business related
- Hunter mentality & hungry to learn
- 4+ years of experience selling software products preferably into Manufacturing or related industries
- Specific interest in technology sales is a great asset
- Previous experience with IIoT, Edge Computing and/or Big Data preferred
- Effective negotiationand closing skills, & overall business acumen.Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail & follow up skills
- Excellent organizational, written & oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to positively influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that can identify & provide value to prospective clients.
- Excellent relationship building & collaboration skills
Base salary + variable compensation.
Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.
The culture is based on honesty, hard work, integrity, teamwork & respect.