sweetgreen is a seasonal fast-casual restaurant company on a mission to change the way people think about food. With a strong sense of passion & purpose, were working to revolutionize our industry & the food system. We make delicious, real food from scratch in our kitchens every day, which supports local farmers & helps us create authentic, meaningful connections with our guests.
Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, & what truly make the sweetgreen experience special & unique. The sweetgreen customer experience team represents the voice of the customer in the organization, & the Customer Experience (CX) Associate provides above & beyond communication with our guests so that they feel heard & more connected with sweetgreen.
In addressing customer responses, our CX team has two main objectives:
- Support our operators by delivering timely feedback that empowers our restaurant teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Evangelize our customers & turn our disgruntled guests into our biggest fans.
The responsibility of the customer experience specialist in supporting the team is concentrated in the following key areas:
- Contribute on a team of guest experience advocates to field daily guest questions across various channels (email, text, yelp + social media) & achieve a best-in-class response time.
- Create above & beyond experiences that deepen the guest's relationship to our brand
- Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience
- Support operations teams as a unit that works closely to deliver real-time feedback to our store leadership.
- Celebrate internal team member successes by executing moments of recognition (hand-written thank you's, sweetgreen swag, coordinating recognition from our execs, delivering surprises to the store in real-time).
Great candidates for the CX Specialisthave the following characteristics:
- At least 2 years experience in a Customer Service/Support oriented role
- Previous experience in a role requiring impeccable written communications such as corporate or marketing communications, customer experience/service or journalism
- A guest experience mindset: has good judgement about how to assess & resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that contributes to a first-class customer experience
- A quick learner, able to work both independently (once trained!) & collaboratively with our teams
- Is adept at pattern recognition, & can act quickly to rally the right people to act on trends.
- Can handle multiple work streams with excellent time management skills
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while working with our team to achieve shared goals.
- This is a full-time, salaried position working Monday - Friday
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us & everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.