The U.K. & Ireland is our domestic & most mature market. Functions include commercial, operations & marketing, & teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology, marketplace & consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The Planning & Analytics team sits within the Rider Operations team & is responsible for the performance & efficiency of the delivery network across multiple markets - this includes rider planning, logistics, incentives & rider fee pricing. Deliveroos on-demand operations are incredibly complex with a lot of moving parts, so it will be your job to use your skills in data & analytics to unpick these moving parts & provide strategic solutions to unlock growth & profit.
As an Operations Analyst within the Planning & Analytics team, you will be responsible for designing & using frameworks to make decisions that will positively impact the delivery network. Youll be directly responsible for improving the reliability, availability & efficiency of the network across a number of our European cities.
What youll be doing
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the performance of our delivery network, & pulling on levers in real-time to improve the reliability of the network.
- Ensuring a sufficient supply of riders on the road to meet demand, by executing & improving on our existing rider supply frameworks.
- Working within a budget, allocating spend to maximise the efficiency of the network.
- Working closely with the Rider Services Center on selected projects to produce standardised solutions to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Following the incident protocol for any substantial events which have a real-time impact upon the delivery network.
- A University degree or, alternatively, equivalent experience in live operations, customer care or a similar role with real-time responsibilities.
- Comfortable with using Excel/Gsheets, with a passion for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & can easily adapt to change.
- Strong team player, but can also work autonomously.
- Willing to work in a shift pattern schedule, which includes evenings & weekends.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient & accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when & where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy & ownership & we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo, we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.