Customer Operations, Vice President
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
The VP of Customer Operations will be responsible for the entirety of FanDuel Groups Customer Service Operations, which encompasses all verticals, including physical & online sportsbooks. This role will manage all Customer Operations teams in New Jersey, Oregon & Florida while working closely with senior leadership to build & manage a team, develop deep operational oversight over metrics & execution, & build strong systems & processes. This role requires very strong critical & strategic thinking skills, the love of not only building but doing, the ability to remain open minded & partner across the organization to develop solutions.
What youll do
- Deepen customer engagement & satisfaction by identifying ways we can improve service outcomes across all clients
- Create a best in class customer experience
- Hire & develop a world class Customer Operations team
- Measure & manage metrics
- Primary goals include customer retention, project retention, & increase in client account value
- Create operational rigor around processes, particularly with regard to communication, internal cross-functional work, & adherence to workflows
- Establish new processes & procedures that enable us to meet & exceed client requests in a scalable manner
- Provide clear, frequent & actionable feedback to individuals & the department on their work performance. Drive accountability & understanding of how each individual contributes to the overall company goals
- Lead analysis & recommendations on new initiatives. Serve as a business owner & project manager to drive new initiatives forward from ideation to launch
- Collaborate with FanDuel Group department leads to drive cross-functional collaboration; support department leads on critical projects as needed
- Liaise with teams in the U.K., Australia, & beyond to identify opportunities to leverage best practices & drive operational efficiencies across the global group
Who we're looking for
- 15+ years of experience in Customer Operations in a business environment with increasing levels of responsibilities in operations or a program/project management capacity
- Focused on building a passionate customer first culture
- Ability to work in a fast paced ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated success building, mentoring/coaching & growing a team is a must
- Successful track record of running innovative Customer Operations programs & increased customer retention & customer adoption
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to independently evaluate an opportunity, conduct analysis, & make strategic recommendations
- Strong organizational & project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills; skilled at influencing & building relationships across the organization at all levels, including with senior leadership
- Passion for FanDuel & the gaming industry preferred; an avid sports & gaming fan
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.