Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa's clients around the world. With our deep knowledge & expertise, we are a key internal partner to product & technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development & successful deployment of Visa products & services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products & services globally, ClientServices is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization & clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing & configuration, & client tools. The team also provides support for Visa's DPS, CyberSource & Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones & borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer & merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa's clients, providing expertise to support & successfully grow their business. Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa This includes day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying & resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level & requires strong execution & analytical abilities. This role works independently & receives minimal guidance.
- Provide information & direction to clients regardingVisa products, tools & services, Visa rules, integrated billing andtransaction research.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support & system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives, & ensureprocessingsystemperformancestandardsaremet & that the client perspective is represented within theorganization.
- Stay current with industry & client trends & maintain
a working knowledge of Visa products & services.
- Proactively work with the client to identify strategic
opportunities & operational cost efficiencies, manage moderately complexassignments that are diverse in scope, & search out appropriate coursesof action.
- Research & resolve client's business & transaction
processing & billing issues by obtaining & examining all relevant
information to determine cause & facilitate resolution.
- Identify & analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status & resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally & externally as appropriate.
- Support biannual business enhancements & all Visamandates.
- May require after hours support for client or Visa needs.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or
- Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or
- More than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in
organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish
productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer
expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb
technical information & apply it to business solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
- Build deep relationships internally as well as with assigned client'sline of
- Embrace technology & develop a deep enough level of understanding of transaction flow, supporting systems & basic system architecture in order to confidently navigate through conversations with technology / support teams & report key executive & client status updates related to platform changes and/or operational issues
- Proactively manage internal stakeholders to ensure a level of accountability, accuracy & responsiveness for client facing deliverables
- Consistent ability to clearly & concisely summarize complex technical concepts, ideas, issues to Sr. Managers. Understand when & how to escalate.
- Build & maintain relationships with internal counterparts to drive a collaborative, customer-first culture & to hold yourself & others accountable for responsiveness, delivery & lessons learned
- Familiarity with using a CRM system to ensure appropriate tracking of issues & visibility of accountplans for internal stakeholders
- This position will not quality for relocation assistance
Incumbent must be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10%
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.