Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem-solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Billing Reconciliation Coordinator to partner with our vendors supporting the successful fulfillment of customer hardware orders.
This role is part of the Customer Operations Team & focuses on the positive & successful experience of customers utilizing our TouchBistro POS restaurant software. Working closely with the Finance Team, the goal is to support inventory management & procurement functions.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements & company accruals
- Ensure all POs are fulfilled & all hardware refunds are processed monthly
- Resolve invoice, PO, & payment discrepancies
- Maintain accurate data entry of customer order information & ETA reporting
- Complete monthly inventory count of internal hardware & consigned third-party hardware
- Foster strong & collaborative vendor relationships
- Track KPIs & report on supply chain performance
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the customer experience & raise the bar on our high standards
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with a SaaS company or relevant supply chain work experience
- Accounts Payable experience a definite asset
- University/College degree
- Attention to detail is essential for success
- Self-driven with a sense of urgency, proven results & solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable & have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed in this role
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with both internal teams & external clients
- You have exceptional organizational, & communication skills
- Technical aptitude, proven problem solver & deadline driven
- Advanced MS Excel skills are must
- Fully bilingual Spanish/English an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.