About the role:
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, is looking for an action-oriented Customer Marketing Manager. Relationships sit at the center of this role, so as a great fit, you consider building customer & partner relationships, your forte. You have a passion for keeping the customer first; you will strive to ensure that our customer stories & messaging pillars are at the forefront of what we put into the market. You will closely partner closely with our events, content creative, & PR teams,establish an ongoing cadence of coverage, & you will lead our customer reference program.
If you are excited about growing customer connections & thrive when no two days are alike, then this role is for you.
- Build trusted relationships with key reference customers & uncover & document new customer success stories
- Work with key stakeholders on the sales team to find opportunities to partner with our most high profile customers
- Partner with our PR agency to deliver an ongoing drumbeat of newsworthy customer announcements, bylines, speaking opportunities, & awards
- Collaborate with Content Marketing & our internal Creative team to create compelling assets (case studies, videos, webinars, presentations, & infographics) that highlight customers use of our platform
- Lead the project management of the Customer Advisory Board throughout the year; drive the agenda for live meetings where Product, Marketing, & Sales present to, & interact with, top customers
- Lead our reference program plan to support the sales cycle & deploy additional programs to help us scale reference efforts
- Ensures sales is trained to use reference tools
- Monitor program & find opportunities to continuously optimize & scale the program
- Build standard methodologies on customer marketing & ways to tell customer stories.
- 2-4 years PR and/or customer marketing experience (SaaS marketing experience a plus)
- A people-connector who easily forges relationships in a professional setting
- Baseline understanding of the martech ecosystem including how demand gen marketers qualify & track success
- Ability to partner with & communicate effectively to sales, product, & creative team, product marketing stakeholders
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- An affinity for adapting & thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Ability to manage multiple projects & initiatives to stay on strategy, on time & on budget
- Experience in developing & executing creative ideas & program
- Periodic travel is required
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off & generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online & grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, & email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation & personalization, brands are better able to structure, measure, & sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, & Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of Rollers & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.