Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, & Native American students & professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, Fast Company, TIME, TechCrunch, Ebony, Black Enterprise, CNN, & others. Jopwell was also recognized by Fast Company as a top 10 most innovative enterprise company in 2017.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Campus Recruitment team. The role reports to the Client Success Lead, Campus. In this role, youll have the opportunity to support our efforts to connect talented diverse students with career opportunities with our employer partners. Some of our employer partners include BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, Nielsen, & Chewy.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until further notice. This role is typically based in New York City.
- Partner with Client Success Managers to understand available positions & their requirements.
- Source candidates for internships & full-time opportunities across industries.
- Collaborate with the Campus team to develop creative sourcing strategies.
- Maintain a database for prospective talent & hires.
- Support Campus team in tracking & analyzing data to drive candidate success & client ROI.
- Support outreach efforts to high school & college organizations to grow Jopwell's campus community.
- Conduct competitor research for Client Success Lead & identify potential growth opportunities for Jopwell.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & proactively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for Jopwells mission
- 1+ years experience in University Relations, Campus Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or Community Outreach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v look-up)
- Ability to learn SQL to understand & edit queries
- Working knowledge of finance and/or tech industries