Company Description|Job Description
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy & cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, & devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
The best Strategic Customer Success Managers (CSM) are well organized & can track/progress several projects in parallel. They have the ability to work with all functions, including executives, sales, marketing, support, services, partners, & enablement, when coordinating key activities for the success of their customers. This includes engaging with customers initially from kicking off the on-boarding, conducting business reviews, operational reviews, & escalations as necessary. Their greatest skills are having the ability to define an approach or a proposal to address a specific objective, driving toward an outcome through collaboration with multiple parties, & develop strong relationships internally & externally through these engagements.
The environment for this role is fast-paced, & will be in the corporate spotlight reflecting keen interest by the executive team & the Board of Directors. Team resources will be drawn from several other groups requiring the ability to succinctly & accurately outline the situation for prioritization purposes. A strong predictor of success for a CSM is the ability to coordinate the activities with multiple internal & external constituents. The CSM has no direct staff. He/she must influence others by outlining the business conditions of his/her customers, & drive the organizations (Customer, Partner, & Jitterbit) toward an agreed upon set of objectives, negotiating & making trade offs along the way.
- Get up to speed with Jitterbit processes & tools:During the first 60 days learn & start using Jitterbit's process to engage with customers & internal stakeholders/constituents. Including among other activities: how to prep & conduct an On-Boarding Kickoff, a Business Review, an Operational Review; understand what a customer has licensed & understand how the platform is used; document where customers are in their journeys; assess risk & define mitigation plans when necessary; & prepare, drive, & negotiate a handful of renewals;
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers:Engage with a portfolio of customers to understand what initiatives are key to their successes, how customers are organized, & drive toward becomingtheirtrusted advisor. Drive a set of specific plans to ensure customers remain customers & earn the right to growourfootprintwhen & where possible
- Review & understand the contractual agreements in place: Drill down into the specifics of the different agreements executed over the years with his/her customers, extract & communicate what was agreed upon & compare to what is being used. As the relationship extends, present a coherent proposition aligned with customers' needs & capture what is agreed upon into contractual documents
- Collaborate with multiple parties: Capture & communicate effectively with other Jitterbit teams in a virtual environment. Teams include partners, technical support, operations, engineering, marketing, sales, executives, & finance to fulfill customer expectations. Being accountable for activities related to driving toward customers' success & holding others accountable to ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Command of the Message: Learn & be able to explain what Jitterbit does. Align how Jitterbit's platform can help customers reach their objectives faster, more efficiently, & with less risk. Uncover new initiatives where Jitterbit could be used. Understand what Jitterbit offers, how it is used at existing customers & how it could be used by his/her customers. Be able to outline the value proposition to existing & new players & tailor the message to the specific industry/domain the customer is in
- Command of the Sale: Apply Jitterbit's methodology to properly forecast & assess risk around renewals & expansions. Drive toward defined renewal rate & expansion target while maintaining an accurate sets of records within Jitterbit's CRM
- Document & communicate customer's status: Document where each customers are in their journey with Jitterbit, the potential risks associated to an engagement, the overall health of accounts, the Success Plans, proposals, & other key engagement artifacts. Identify customers candidate for marketing/sales engagement - Case Studies, Analyst Reviews, References, etc...
- Manage Escalations: When Jitterbit's environment does not respond in alignment with business or technical priorities of our customers manage the communication & drive toward a positive outcome.
- Assist in defining the strategy for an account: Work collaboratively with Account Executive to help define & execute the strategy around an account. Research key customer initiatives to better understand their priorities & how Jitterbit can make a difference in their quest for success
A CSM for strategic account needs at least 2 to 5 years in customer facing roles where one of the requirements of the position was to coordinate & collaborate with multiple parties to reach a desired outcome. This includes working with most departments within the organization as well as third parties such as partners contributing to a desired outcome. Experience reviewing contracts, negotiating, preparing proposals, & closing the loop on initiatives & programs are key to the success of the CSM.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.