About the Team
The Global Supply Chain Team at Harry's works cross-functionally to manage strategic sourcing, production & inventory strategy for innovative & performance-driven products in the mens shaving market. The team is focused on sourcing the best suppliers & creating optimal supply chains to advance both the Harrys direct-to-consumer business & store brand businesses in Europe & North America. Being vertically integrated allows us to have better, more direct, relationships with our customers so we can continue to provide better products & experiences for them.
About the Role
As a member of the Global Supply Chain Team, you will have the opportunity to visit suppliers from around the globe & own strategic sourcing, supplier relationships, production, inventory strategy for packaging. You will work cross-functionally with teams in New York & Europe including R&D, Retail, Distribution, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, Sales & Marketing to manage sustaining programs, lead product launches & set optimal supply chains.
What you will accomplish
- Develop supply chain strategies that will result in exceptionally high quality products & cost-savings that we can pass on to our customers
- Lead cross-functional projects & routinely present metrics, recommendations & operational considerations to the senior team in New York to inform the companys strategy for product launches
- Lead negotiations with current & future suppliers to support our business objectives
- Align the operations strategy around sourcing & identify & qualify new suppliers
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Retail & Design to execute on In-Store Merchandising projects
- Lead the current & future road map aligning our vision of becoming a global, multi-channel company
This should describe you
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an analytical, data-driven supply chain, and/or operations role
- Prior experience in retail merchandising displays or packaging is preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively to drive cross-functional consensus
- Strong negotiator who understands multiple techniques & practices
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment & to switch gears as required
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Global Sourcing Manager In Store Merchandising
- Working in Global Supply Chain
- With Design, Distribution, Retail, Finance, Quality, Sales & Operations
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.