App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated & flexible Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing company.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel & retail industries. The role is based out of our San Francisco office & travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Net new logo acquisition of top tiered Enterprise Customers
- Develop & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Inside Sales Representative, & consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close in your assigned territory (including but not limited to email campaigns, cold calling, networking, events, etc...)
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to manage complex sales opportunities
- Update & create sales proposals & reports as required
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales or selling data analytics tools
- Net new business (Hunter) experience
- Consistent quarter over quarter track-record of quota attainment
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills & the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting & pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor & enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office & Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone & Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data & insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses & the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, & Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!