@WalmartLabs is the technical powerhouse behind Walmart Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining & optimization algorithms, to modeling & analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile & offline commerce. We don't just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, & new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated & accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble & able to adjust in real-time to our global customers.
Are you an online shopper? Are you an avid researcher who is passionate about words & relevance? If so, the Search team is looking to hire a Search backend Product Manager who is Curious about data, & meticulous in data exploration & validation that will power great customer experiences that scale to billions of queries for millions of products across Walmart sites & mobile apps.
- Collaborates with product & internal business stakeholders, data scientists, engineers & analysts to build data products & data platform solutions that improve Search Relevance & power Search customer experiences on Walmart apps
- Drives cross-functional data infrastructure initiatives focused on Scalability, Reliability, Data Quality & Cloud
- Curious about data, & meticulous in data exploration & validation. Collaborates with data engineers & operations teams to solve complex data-related problems
- Strong SQL & technical expertise with Big Data, data pipelines, ETL & data visualization tools
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrates structured thinking & adeptness with data
- Previous experience in product management, management consulting, or project management
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.