The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management & Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yexts revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States & global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail & more.
Yext is seeking a Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales who can help us continue to deliver best in class performance & availability to our Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. The role will be responsible for managing team of regional sales reps generating revenue by closing sales directly with clients, via face-to-face contact. This is a hands-on, player/coach management role.
What Youll Do
- Build, oversee & help drive a team of regional field sales representatives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives & exceed sales goals
- Forecast annual, quarterly, & monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, & implement effective sales plans & strategies
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet & ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train & coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Develop & test new sales strategies & tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of & disseminate new product & industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications & collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting & Marketing to ensure timely & appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with Product Marketing on go-to market strategies & see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings & quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience exceeding quota in an individual contributor enterprise sale
- 3+ years of demonstrated success leading & managing an enterprise sales team & exceeding team quotas
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning & prioritization skills
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Good interpersonal skills to align & foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal & external)
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Ability to develop & critically analyze a sales pipeline & forecast
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly motivated & flexible individual
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO & SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.