Seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families! Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much or that you're too loud? Have you been told you are gentle, kind & compassionate? Then, you might consider a job here at Aegis of Redmond as an Entry Level Life Enrichment Assistant!
Aegis of Redmond is located next to river at 7480 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052 right next to the Sammamish River Trail. Our community is a quick bike ride on the trail from Bothell or Woodinville!
A musical background, art background, & experience in event planning is a big plus.The position is full time & requires you to work weekends & at times, drive the Aegis Bus.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, & hosted speakers
- Create new & innovative enrichment programs & activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Participating in painting & pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies & so much more!
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Must be age 25 or older to drive the Aegis Bus.
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps & other electronic devices
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond to this ad & attach a resume, or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.