Vimeo is looking for a driven Manager of Inbound Sales Development to run a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs). Vimeo's SDRs are focused on driving qualified leads & pipeline growth from Vimeos inbound funnel for our Enterprise products: Vimeo OTT (https://vimeo.com/ott) & Vimeo Enterprise (https://vimeo.com/enterprise).
What youll do:
- Hiring & on-boarding new Inbound SDRs
- Defining performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimately lead-to-close)
- Monitoring activities, such as call & email volume & key performance metrics linked to lead qualification
- Delivering ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, & calling
- Coaching individual SDRs through call shadowing, role play, & performance reporting
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 3+ years in Sales Development
- Background in SaaS Sales organizations focused on SDR practices
- Experience in data analysis & understanding performance indicators
- Strong communicator, well versed in communication to individual sales team members
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere!
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.