About the Role
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team.
In this role, you will design & implement best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale, while building a world class experience for candidates & teammates alike. You'll be a consultative partner to our hiring leaders, getting to know, advise, & advocate for their businesses. And from a candidates' first touch with SevenRooms, you will be a guide, thought partner, & advisor for driving engagement with talent.
What You'll Do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for several business & technical teams (e.g. Product, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing etc.); source, screen, interview & hire candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruitment process, & develop creative sourcing strategies that excite & engage candidates
- Develop recruiting metrics to be measured & communicated regularly to leadership
- Recommend & drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, interviewer training workshops, candidate experience, & diversity & inclusion programs
- Become a brand ambassador by building & amplifying our talent brand
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; tech or SaaS recruiting experience highly preferred
- You bring a deep understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process (sourcing/screening, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, & closing candidates)
- You are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate, regardless of hire, has a unique & positive experience
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, & excellent prioritization
- You love to use recruiting tools & metrics to guide strategy & planning
- Youre a team player who strives for collaboration across teams & contributing with a positive attitude
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech & hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.