Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
We are looking for someone to build out our partnerships function. Given the broad & entangled ecosystem of technology & service providers in MarTech, this is an outstanding opportunity to drive a critical piece of the puzzle for Simon. The person in this role will own both the strategy of the function as well as its execution, & be on the front lines finding ways to drive value for Simon, our customers, & our partners.
This position will be a challenge, & require both sales & technical skill sets. Success will be working across our partner network to drive revenue via net-new sale opportunity & use-case driven incrementality. You will need to be value-oriented & solution-driven. This position is inherently collaborative, & requires coordination across the organization to facilitate successful partnership outcomes.
What Youll Do
- Collaborate with the leadership team to set functional priorities, strategy, critical metrics, & tracking infrastructure
- Build target list of partners across each category
- Own outreach, conversations, & outcomes with target partners
- Evangelize & educate both our technology & our partners technologies/services
- Lead Gen: Work across the partner base to source net-new client opportunities
- Product Value Enhancement: Work alongside our product team to source & find opportunities to enhance the value of Simon through combined use-cases.
- Service Augmentation: Own relationships & strategy behind the adoption & proliferation of service providers working alongside Simons core technology.
- Market Intelligence: Ensure youre gathering findings from the market & socializing those findings across the org.
- Partnership Co-Sales: Identify & support co-sale opportunities with key partners, with an eye towards generalizing approaches & driving topline revenue.
- Embed partnership priorities across the business, & work cross-functionally to ensure successful partnership outcomes.
- 5-8 years total experience across technology, solutioning, sales, or strategy
- 2+ years experience in Marketing Technology
- 2+ years working with clients and/or prospects
- Solid sales & presentation fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact across all levels of an organization
- Technologically fluent; can quickly come to speed on technology interfaces & integrations
- Self starter
- Steadfast ability to prioritize
- Bonus: Experience directly in a partnerships role
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.