Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
What is the Role:
Intersection develops cutting-edge media platforms, such as MTA On the Go and LinkNYC, & offers nationwide media assets to provide our advertising clients the scale, insights, & creative solutions they need to reach audiences & spark engaging connections, all while helping fund valuable public services. Our mission is to reimagine human interaction, connectivity, & advertising. With 8 offices, media in 60 markets, & 600+ people across the United States, we are technologists, media experts, engineers, designers, & strategists working together to create value for citizens, governments, & brands & improve life in cities around the globe.
Intersection is looking for an Account Executive to join our experienced & talented Seattle team. In the Seattle metro area, Intersection has OOH assets across Seattle. Our portfolio in Seattle is comprised of thousands of high profile digital displays growing rapidly across the City & attracting some of the most highly sought-after brands. Other media includes a ubiquitous footprint of static kiosk displays, the sponsorship of street banners in high demand & urban neighborhoods of Seattle. Delivering hundreds of millions of impressions weekly, its a robust media market with award-winning assets & tremendous opportunity!
You will bring media experience (static & digital) to our organization. Account Executives at Intersection that succeed have a direct path to growth in billings, income, & experience on a team that continues to lead our industry. This position brings you the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level with a company that is transforming cities & delivering on our promises to our clients & to our long-standing Municipal & Transit Authority partners.
Within the first month, you will:
- Have started to familiarize yourself with the Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising industry
- Have learned about the assets that we offer in your market, as well as regional & national markets
- Have shadowed phone calls from seasoned team members. Practicing approach, pitching Intersection as a company, & learning about client opportunities
- Have started to prospect & cold call new businesses.
Within the first three months, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the OOH industry & how to pitch.
- Have built effective relationships with clients from your existing book of business.
- Have developed & implemented effective market sales & strategies for new business opportunities.
- Be securing at least one face to face meeting per day
- Be starting to generate revenue for the company
Within the first nine months, you will:
- Have a steady flow of revenue from new business prospects, bringing new advertisers to Intersection
- Be meeting & exceeding quarterly & annual targets
- Be well-versed in using research & analysis to create rationale & recommendations for proposed solutions
- Have developed the skill set to grow average deal size & client retention rate, using relationships & better understanding to consistently increase billings
Youre great for this role because:
You are a highly motivated self-starter with a proven sales track record & strong communication skills, both written & oral. Professional experience should include selling media locally, in both static & digital. Out-Of-Home advertising sales experience is a plus. You should be comfortable with finding & retaining new business with a competitive drive while being a teammate. You should have media sales experience with a competitive mentality. A Bachelors Degree is preferred.
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique & every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products & offerings impact cities across the world & its our goal to represent the diversity & differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrrier status, military status/service, veteran status, mental or physical disability, & all other legally protected characteristics.