CareDox's mission is to improve children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, & healthcare providers. Our solution includes a school-centered digital health platform, enabling HIPAA & FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, & immunization compliance reporting, as well as care coordination in partnership with the healthcare ecosystem. The CareDox team is working hard to drive world-class health outcomes for American public schools districts through health technology & preventative care.
CareDox is looking for a Project Manager to work collaboratively across teams to keep the group on task, keep projects within timelines & budgets, keep all teams aware of current project status across the organization.
- Track project scope, goals & deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management, clients & other stakeholders
- Monitor project to ensure work scope, schedule, & budget are on track
- Identify & manage project dependencies & critical paths.
- Communicate project updates / progress to team members & stakeholders in a timely & clear fashion; organize meetings & plan agenda to ensure key issues are aired & resolved
- Work with stakeholders to plan 3, 6, 9 & 12 months out
- Demonstrate ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, & prioritize each accordingly
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- Experience with project tracking tools like JIRA & Asana
- Experience operating in an Agile (Scrum / Kanban) development environment (ScrumMaster experience nice to have)
- Experience as a collaborative, cross-functional team player, comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Biz Dev
- Experience in K-12 education is not required but nice to have
- Experience in healthcare isn't required but nice to have