As a member of our Data Engineering team, youll sit with a diverse team of software engineers, data scientists & business analysts, working closely with your team to turn complex sources into understandable data. The data sets, pipelines & tools that you build will be involved in pivotal, company-level decisions for years to come. Not only that, but youll work on a team where constant learning & team-wide knowledge sharing is a core part of our culture.
- Build & maintain data processing services
- Write, test, & review primarily microbatch or streaming ETL
- Continuous improvement of our system, tests, & data quality indicators
- Guide our technical decisions
- Keep yourself up-to-date & informed about new technologies
- Encourage the technical growth of your teammates
- You love working directly with the people whose problems you're solving
- You are experienced at data modeling, storage, security, & retrieval
- You're motivated & inspired. You naturally lead a project & ask for help when needed
- You enjoy working with dynamic programming languages, relational databases, & distributed systems. Our platform is ever-evolving, but currently is a combination of Python, Java, Postgres, Kubernetes, Spark, Presto, Kafka, & Mongo
- You gain a deep understanding of the products & tools you work with
- You check your work & stand behind what youve built
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.