Vivvi is reinventing child care & learning for todays families. Vivvi was built to create generational change for working families by increasing access & affordability to the highest quality early education.
We are looking for passionate, caring camp counselors to lead activities & enrichment as well as provide careful supervision for children ages 5 to 14. In partnership with camp leaders, counselors will create an environment that is safe, positive, inclusive, & builds fundamental social-emotional skills. Counselors will lead small group cohorts of up to 10 children.
We are seeking joyful, team-oriented educators who:
- Have an inherent love of children
- Embrace positive behavior management; are able to lead a group with empathy & fun
- Have an understanding of core child development concepts
- Are dynamic & creative in their approach to leading & can come up with activities in a pinch
- Are conscientious, with a strong ability to learn & follow health & safety policies & other rules & procedures
- At least two years of experience as a group leader in a camp or school setting or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Availability for the entirety of the nine-week program (mid-June through mid-August)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvis values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume. We look forward to receiving & reviewing your application!