Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, & recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization & cross-functionally, helping to drive performance & meet organizational goals & objectives.
The Integrated Marketing team is looking for a seasoned Campaign Management pro to lead global campaign management for the Mailchimp Marketing Organization.
Role Mission: Drive strategic campaign planning, campaign execution, & campaign measurement. This person will have a highly visible role within marketing & throughout the organization, working with a number of stakeholders & executives to drive strategic alignment & improve business performance.
What You Will Do:
- Marketing Campaign Message Planning - map out, scope & document campaign messages throughout the year.
- Calendar Management- Develop & maintain paid media messaging calendar.
- Marketing Paid Media Campaign Execution: Support the development & execution in seeing planned campaigns to launch.
- Partner with media team & external vendors in the delivery of required Assets
- Manage external vendors & budgets.
Communication & Alignment: Collaborate with different teams throughout the company to drive alignment. Work with leadership to maintain the campaign calendar & associated communications, helping to drive strategic alignment. Work closely with the marketing PMO function ensuring campaign delivery on time, & on budget. Closely work with the marketing demand center, marketing research, content strategy, & design teams during the campaign planning process, including execution & optimization.
Wed Love to Hear From You If:
- You have a bachelors degree, Masters degree/MBA preferred
- You have significant experience in marketing with increasing responsibilities (8 to 12 years)
- You have working with a team of marketing professionals
- You have experience managing campaign budgets of $5 million plus
- You have experience working with internal & external agencies
- You have a strong understanding of marketing programs & strategies across all marketing channels
- You have the ability to evaluate, coordinate, & prioritize requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organization, problem solving, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- You have experience in marketing planning & operations
- You have experience in the B2B space
- You have direct experience in the software industry & SaaS leadership presence
- Experience in a global organization is preferred
- You have excellent communication & prioritization skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.