Attention Cyber Security Professionals: Synack has redefined the traditional model of security assessments. We deliver comprehensive penetration testing that provide actionable results scaled by the worlds most skilled ethical hackers & AI technology. We are the most trusted Crowdsourced Security Platform & we are passionate about developing cutting-edge products & take pride in building a world-class team made up people who think big & are not afraid to take on meaningful challenges in a fast-paced environment.
CNBC named us to their elite Top Disruptor list in back to back years, Gartner put us on their Cool Vendor List & the worlds largest Global Financial Institutions, ecommerce sites, defense contractors & utilities have chosen Synack to protect them.
We are seeking a seasoned sales professional to further advance our footprint into targeted enterprise accounts within Canada, ideally located in the greater Toronto area. This role requires the development & closure of new business, the expansion of existing customers & successful contract negotiations end to end. In this position, you will also generate & deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, & RFI/RFP responses. Sound interesting? Keep reading...
Heres what you need:
- 5+ years of above quota, direct sales experience in the Cyber Security space.
- A new business acquisition mentality & a history of pipeline closure
- A confident, charismatic, extroverted personality
- To be a self-directed, super disciplined & responsive individual
- Exceptional writing skills & presentation skills (internally & externally)
Heres what youll do:
- Acquire/manage new business within the region, travel within territory as needed
- Attain quarterly & annual goals/quotas
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, & any RFP/RFIs
- Create & deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Present to C level prospects & customer
Founded by former NSA security experts, Synack is disrupting a vastly growing $120B industry, one that is at the forefront of every executives mind. Our success in building the next generation of enterprise grade cybersecurity is both rewarding & challenging. Synack is growing rapidly & seeking passionate & innovative people interested in being a part of a revolutionary team thats transforming vulnerability discovery standards for businesses around the world.
Its all hands-on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.