Services Sales Account Executive
About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, & methodology to empower the worlds largest organizations to adapt to change & build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a Services Sales Account Executive who can identify & strategically consult with customers on our Cloud Native Services & Pivotal Platform product opportunities. You will work as part of a balanced team, working in conjunction with other Pivotal Sales Executives, Office Directors & Platform Architects. You have broad responsibility for the overall health & sales performance of a growing territory of defined accounts.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences & rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Platform, Pivotal Labs, & Pivotal Data. Our team is growing rapidly as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability & building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
Interacting with C-Level & VP-Level Executives, you will be driving the digital transformation strategy with market leading enterprise customers. Each customer may have a different entry point for their journey with Pivotal, but you will play a central role in developing the plan to help our customers drive the outcomes they desire & gain the most benefit from our process & software that they can on our Pivotal Platform.
Some responsibilities in this role may include:
- Work with other Pivotal Sales Executives, Office Directors & Platform Architects to drive the Pivotal Services value proposition into our Enterprise accounts
- Assist in preparation of pre-work, scoping & contracts for Pivotal Services engagements
- Consult with C-level executives to develop & implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Pivotals products & services
- New logo acquisition/working with existing customers to expand Pivotal Cloud Foundry usage
- Forecast revenues timely & accurately; Increase revenue/ retention rates for specified key account.
- Represent Pivotal with integrity, maintain industry credibility, prospect for new business, & establish & strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences
Skills / Experience
- Experience using a consultative or advisory based sales approach
- Innovative & creative thinker who can work independently & leverage resources wisely to meet objectives
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Development Process and/or PaaS
- First hand experience selling Software Development consultants and/or Cloud Application consulting
- Proven ability to assess & disqualify customers/opportunities under minimum guidance & high pressure
- Driven to assist customers in making the right decisions which will drive the optimal outcomes - even if it results in elongating the sales cycle
- Values & practices empathy with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Bonus: we are actively looking to bring on new talent who is passionate about creative diverse & inclusive communities.
We have 3 core values: Do the right thing. Do what works. Be kind.
We care deeply about recruiting & developing exceptional talent. Pivotal seeks to add new voices & perspectives to our vibrant community because we know that diversity of thought leads to the most innovative solutions & most successful companies. Learn more about what Pivotal is doing to cultivate our community - D&I @ Pivotal.
If you are passionate about this opportunity but dont meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to apply.