Marc Andresson, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peak behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & growing their business. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from Africa & placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200+ tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
All of our people live & breathe our E.P.I.C values:
- Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft
- Passion: We believe we are going to change the world & act accordingly
- Integrity: We choose extraordinary people & then trust them to do the right thing
- Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
Andela is seeking a Senior Manager, Demand Generation, responsible for developing & executing integrated demand gen programs that drive pipeline. This role requires a unique blend of strategic & executional skills, fueled by a deep analytic & metrics driven approach to marketing optimization. The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent cross-functional project management skills, a deep understanding of demand generation & field marketing, with an outstanding track record of completing projects on time with quality.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop program strategy & integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including website, events, & digital marketing
- Drive event strategies to support pipeline goals; Work with marketing associate to execute events
- Monitor & analyze Web traffic & implement website improvements that drive conversion
- Lead the ABM initiatives as we move up-market in 2H 2020
- Measure, analyze, & report performance of demand gen programs & drive optimization
- Work closely with various Andela stakeholders including Content Marketing, Product Marketing & Sales to ensure the messaging is consistent & appropriate for the campaign goals.
- Communicate & collaborate with Demand Gen team members, SDRs, & sales to drive program execution
- Provide SDRs with scripting & training on key campaign initiatives
- 7+ years of B2B demand marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS-based company
- Master at developing, executing & measuring integrated campaigns that span across multiple content types & media channels.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices & innovations in B2B demand generation across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM, social, events, syndicated content, ABM, content marketing, etc.)
- Proficiency with marketing & sales systems, including Hubspot & Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills to measure & optimize marketing investment & campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual communication skills.
- Strong project management skills & experience with superb attention to detail.
- High energy, positive attitude, resourceful, team-oriented, great sense of humor & a strong work ethic
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Beautiful working environment with yummy snacks
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, & a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.