The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so every patient can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Our mission is big & our team is still growing. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series B startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role
The Strategic Partnerships Account Manager will be responsible for identifying potential partner relationships, acquiring good partner fits on contract, & growing pipeline from them through sourcing demos for AEs. This role will work closely with product, marketing, & sales to establish new partner types & strategies.
The ideal candidate is driven to develop mutually beneficial business alliances, is a confident relationship builder, & can juggle building both partner relationships & the relationships of the leads booked through them.
This role will have a quota around growing their partnership book of business, & around sourcing partner leads through this book of business. If expected added ARR targets are missed from this channel while partner acquisition & activation targets are met, this role will work closely with other departments to learn how to modify their approach to improve - I.E. sourcing bigger deals.
Ready to join our team? Heres what we are looking for
- Manage the day-to-day success of partner relationships
- Pitch & acquire new referral partners that align with Klaras value & strategic product vision
- Understand & communicate strategic joint value maps internally & externally around the mutual benefit of partnering with Klara
- Update & maintain proper reporting metrics & deal management
- Maintain & nurture management contacts with key partners
- Develop new business opportunities, of both leads & new partners
- Test value messaging against new partners types to discover new opportunity types (I.E Call Centers)
- Enable partners through virtual & in-person demos & training
- Partner with Marketing to create tools to drive awareness & pipeline such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars & events
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals with key partners
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of (combined) experience in partner management, management consulting, or enterprise SaaS selling
- Proven results selling to and/or building best-in-class partnerships with highly sought-after SaaS companies
- Experience working with ITSPs, VARs, or MSPs selling/managing SaaS
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships
- Self starter, driven to make a difference in pathing the way for a new program
- Hunger for challenge & opportunity
- Excellent communicator
- Extensive career & growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology & health care area
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally & closely with senior leadership
- Competitive compensation package
- Subsidized Medical & Dental benefits, including a partially funded Health Savings Account
- Amazing culture
- Professional Development Stipend
- Unlimited vacation policy