Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yexts mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott & Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic & increase sales.
The Yext Recruiting team is seeking a talentedRecruiter to join our global recruiting organization in EMEA. This Recruiter will partner closely with various levels of leadership in Europe as well as New York in order to bring the best talent to Yext. You will be responsible for the entire full recruiting cycle, from creative candidate sourcing, candidate & stakeholder management, to offer negotiation & extension.
- Drive & manage the entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, negotiation, & offer acceptance through HR onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers & Directors across EMEA to understand their objectives & hiring needs, & develop/execute recruiting strategies to address them
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, & pre-screen candidates to ensure a timely & smooth candidate experience
- Work closely with your Recruiting Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled & confirmand in a timely manner & that our ATS is GDPR compliant
- Develop, maintain, & nurture a talent pipeline for core EMEA countries, particularly in the northern region
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Fluent in French & English
- 6+ years experience in full cycle recruiting
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company - either in-house or at an agency
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to marketing, finance, business development, & administrative
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while simultaneously being able to multi-task
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.