Squarespace is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - iOS to join our small, collaborative team responsible for the end-to-end development of our iOS applications & the long-term vision of Squarespace on mobile devices. You will report to our Engineering Manager in New York City.
- Prototype new app & feature ideas & explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile technology
- Design & implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling
- Collaborate across departments with team members representing product, design, web development, & server-side engineering
- Maintain apps, listen to community & fix issues that arise
- Mentor software engineers at varying levels of experience
- Expertise in Git, Objective-C, Swift & Cocoa
- Knowledge of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, & concurrency
- Experience with ReactiveCocoa & MVVM a plus
- Have published one or more well-regarded applications in the Apple app store
- Well-versed in client/server architectures
- Passionate about end-to-end user experience design
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools & optimization techniques
- Experience mentoring other engineers, & the desire to lead
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. For more than a decade, weve empowered millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs building the worlds most iconic businesses to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also work towards the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.