Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yexts mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott & Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic & increase sales.
The Senior Talent Sourcer will be responsible for attracting the top 10% of talent within the marketplace through the creation & execution of identification & engagement strategies. The ideal candidate will utilize multiple strategies inclusive of talent/heat mapping, strategic research, cold calling into competitive companies, leveraging online databases, social media, Boolean searching, heavy networking & attending relevant events.
This role requires an experienced executive level recruiting/sourcing background with excellent business acumen, strategic thinking skills, ability to help deliver world class sourcing activities, along with a documented track record of success in uncovering untapped high quality talent.
- Partner with internal clients to problem solve, create go-to-market strategies, & define the candidate identification process for each role
- Source passive candidates through ATS/CRM, direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research & relationship management
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs & social networking channels
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing strategies & social messaging
- Clearly articulate & sell the Yext value proposition to engage passive talent in a competitive landscape
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, formal evaluations & trait based assessments
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened, in order to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Monitor candidate quality & sources across the team to ensure quick & efficient delivery of talent Accountable for key metrics; such as candidate experience, productivity & quality of pipeline, quality of
- slate, & time to slate
- Foster relationships with passive talent, recruiting partners & business leaders
- Continuously innovate & develop a platform for internal best practice sharing in order to ensure globally consistent execution
- Maintain acute awareness of industry trends across SaaS with a particular concentration within the marketing technology industry
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources, a related discipline, or a similar college level education
- 7 + years of experience in Talent Acquisition specifically within a recruiting/sourcing capacity
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Proven track record of sourcing talent that has repeatedly exceeded revenue targets & achieved the highest level of sales recognition across multiple geographies
- Experience recruiting & sourcing for roles of varying complexity to include executive level searches
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools for market intelligence, & key social media tools for recruiting
- Established social media presence & extensive revenue network in software/technology sales
- Experience heavily leveraging ATS/CRMs
- AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent sourcing certifications A PLUS but is not required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.