Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States & internationally. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Catering Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing Foodas relationships with our restaurant partners & clients. You will be responsible for training/on-boarding our restaurant partners to support your assigned clients as well as providing client specific solutions to their office food needs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Acting as the single point of contact for one or multiple Fooda catering clients
- Build relationships with clients by offering solutions, solving problems, & managing issues.
- Overseeing the Accounts Receivable associated with your assign clients.
- Coordinating & managing any client specific staff required to execute their events.
- Working closely with clients to determine catering needs; source appropriate vendor, plan, organize & execute daily drop-off & staffed events
- Communicate all event details, client requests, & delivery information to restaurant partner
- Work & collaborate with Foodas Business Development Team to identify new business opportunities
- Negotiate new menus with restaurant partners for special requests
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers & genuinely enjoy customer service
- You will go above & beyond to make sure your clients needs are met
- You are friendly, high energy & love interacting with other people
- You are empathetic to your core yet comfortable being tough & taking a stand
- You are savvy with technology & will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- You have a take-charge attitude & are optimistic in the face of problems, & know that you're capable of finding solutions
- You enjoy working in a team environment with an "all hands-on deck" approach
- You are very organized & detail oriented
What You Should Already Have:
- 1-2 year(s) of professional experience (preferably in a catering capacity)
- Strong customer facing skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly & learn new tasks independently
- Proven skills demonstrating a strong work ethic adhering to both Foodas internal employee & external customers need
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary & stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity & parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) & free food & beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.