NewsCred is on a mission to change the way marketing organizations work. As Product Marketing Manager (PMM), youll help pioneer this effort, shaping the company vision & product direction in a rapidly evolving category.
Were seeking a talented & dynamic product marketing professional to partner with wider Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success & Sales organizations, be at the forefront of our product roadmap, & play a critical role in evangelizing & further developing NewsCreds industry-leading Content Marketing Platform.
Reporting into our Director of Product Marketing, this is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional with strong leadership potential to make an impact in one of the financially strongest & fastest growing marketing technology companies.
Responsibilities/What Youll Do
- Product positioning & messaging Ideate, build, & execute go-to-market programs & craft tailored messaging
- Market intelligence Be an expert on the target audience, understand challenges & goals of relevant personas; be an expert on our competition & how to win against them
- Sales enablement Enable the Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of NewsCred to customers; develop sales assets to increase sales win-rate
- Content creation Create compelling content for sales collateral, blog posts, website, newsletters, trade shows, & related activities
- Evangelize Serve as the voice of the product (internally & externally) & help provide feedback to the product development organization
- Thought leadership Be a thought leader for the NewsCred platform, contributing regularly on the companys blog (Insights)
- 2+ years in Product Marketing; experience in marketing B2B technology products a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams & thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning & marketing campaigns
- Extensive writing experience
- BA/BS degree
- Named a category Leader by Gartner
- A fun, passionate & collaborative workspace
- Self-starter environment, where testing & failing is always acceptable
- Be at the epicenter of what will become the new status quo for how marketing works
- High visibility role collaborating with senior business stakeholders within the company
- Competitive salary & benefits, including equity