Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager?
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue & serve as a valuable point of contact to our partners. As an Innovation team Account Manager, you will be a part of the Publisher Account Management group in the NYC office.
You will work with some of Taboolas most technically advanced & innovative mid & top-tier partners to help implement & deploy Taboolas content recommendation offering on their properties, track post-launch performance, & provide ongoing strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new solutions to partners & improving their overall performance.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/advertising space
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients
- Highly motivated, resourceful, & proactive
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams & all levels of management
- Ability to oversee & drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated analytical thinking & data analysis skills that result in actionable insights.
- Basic understanding of core web technologies (HTML, HTTP request/response, RSS, etc) & the desire to learn more
- Working knowledge of the digital media revenue ecosystem, including standard measurement KPIs
- Experience with CRM software & MS Office
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain & develop relationships across all levels of supply partners organizations.
- Understand the partners strategic objectives & map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of their organization
- Develop annual strategic account plans to achieve revenue growth for Taboola & for partners
- Plan & execute partner quarterly business review that will facilitate revenue growth & ensure partner satisfaction with Taboolas platform & services.
- Monitor & analyze metrics to identify issues & opportunities, & proactively take initiative to improve results
- Advocate for partner needs to the Product Management, R&D & Product Marketing teams.
- Up to 25% travel will be required, in line with local & international safety regulations
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.