Nice to meet you, were Hometeam.
Headquartered in New York City, Hometeam improves medical outcomes & reduces costs by engaging home-based caregivers through our technology & services platform. Targeted to the fastest growing segment of the population in America, Hometeams proprietary technology enhances the delivery of care & makes a tangible impact on the patients we serve everyday. Whether youre a caregiver in the patients home or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
Were looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our network team is highly collaborative, curious, & excited about the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems in our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers to raise awareness & build respect for this group of people who do such incredibly important work in caring for aging seniors. We are continuously learning from each other's experiences, the experiences of our co-workers & from other companies & individuals in healthcare & technology. Our curiosity extends outside the office where we lead active lives pursuing our passions (music, art, travel, biking, cooking, reading...to name a few), exploring many cultural venues around NY (museums, restaurants, bars, festivals, meetups, sporting events, etc), & being dedicated to our families.
The ideal teammate would be...
Responsible for planning, organizing, selling & managing the customer segments in your respective market region. Reporting to the VP, Provider & Network Development, the Market Manager will be responsible for developing & maintaining a deep healthcare marketplace expertise across multiple customer segments (e.g., Home Care Providers, IPAs, Payers, Integrated Health Systems & Network Providers). You will use this expertise to expand Hometeams footprint by growing existing Provider accounts as well as adding new business. The Market Manager will work cross-functionally to onboard & implement the Hometeam Program with external Providers. To do this successfully, you will work with Providers to understand their business, & associated challenges, needs, & opportunities. This role functions as a leader within the group & supports Hometeam's mission in using technology & clinical outcomes to improve medical outcomes & reduce costs. Success in this role requires a highly driven, process-minded & service oriented individual willing to work in a fast paced environment.
The ideal teammate would be able to accomplish the following:
Strategy Development & Planning
- Develop & execute strategic account management principles to meet & exceed goals & metrics for this position - target census & provider retention
- Provide input into the Provider & Network Development groups quarterly business plan
- Partner with your Provider customers to ensure they meet & exceed contractual metrics (on-time, patient satisfaction, caregiver satisfaction, compliance with Hometeam technology, etc.)
- Deliver the monthly & quarterly business review with your Provider customers
- Oversee a seamless onboarding & integration between Hometeam & new Provider customers
- Partner with your existing accounts to find ways to drive process improvements to realize even better clinical outcomes
- Collaborate & liaise with both Hometeam clinical & Provider customers to ensure there are no gaps in communication or process
- Utilize Strategic Account Management & develop action plans to drive results
- Manage, analyze, & adjust levers to obtain optimal business results through strategic prioritization
- Conduct analyses on customer & market trends, including the continuum of care, flow of money & regulations
- Establish strong relationships with your Provider customers to be seen as a true value add partner
- Remove barriers to delivering timely, exceptional customer experiences
- Develop a strong proficiency in various healthcare segments (e.g., Payers, Providers, IPAs Health Systems)
- Lead & standardize effective business analysis & decisions for the team & your customers: Utilize performance, competitive, and/or customer or industry data to accurately diagnose customers key issues, & select/recommend account management strategies based on this analysis
- Demonstrate essential traits to include: a) professionalism, b) the ability to build trusting relationships, c) the ability to communicate in a compelling manner & d) active learning
- Ensure all actions align 100% with company compliance policies & procedures, including all legal & ethical guidelines
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Bachelors Degree (required)
- At least five years prior experience in a sales or account manager role within a healthcare environment (required)
- A demonstrated learning agility, critical thinking, & negotiation skills
- A demonstrated leadership & relationship building including cross-functional teamwork skills & the ability to influence
- Strong verbal & written communication & group presentation skills
- The ability to travel when required (infrequent); evening programs possible
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel (required), with PowerPoint (preferred)
- A working knowledge of Medicaid & Medicare requirements as it applies to a care coordination/home care organization (required)
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, is a motivated self-starter & creative problem-solver
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!