Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
This role, while highly collaborative with marketing, is part of the Customer & Product Marketing team within our Client Success department. In addition to everyday customer marketing responsibilities for Enterprise clients (Hospitals & Group Practices), you will be responsible for building out & maintaining touchpoints throughout the client lifecycle. The core goal of this role is to build a strong foundation for client education, product engagement, & growth, while improving the client experience & satisfaction KPIs.
- Own ideation, creation & maintenance of client education & engagement materials to enable our customers & client success team (e.g. articles,
- PDFs, videos, webinars, guides, email campaigns, email templates).
- Build, launch & maintain a Knowledge Center (Salesforce Community) for this customer segment.
- Own the creation & execution of an advocacy program for our VIP clients.
- Create, maintain & improve recurring lifecycle touchpoints from sales hand-off through ongoing renewals (e.g. implementation, product engagement, performance reporting, upsells, renewals, surveys).
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities within Pardot, including, but not limited to: email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, & deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered & dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Track & analyze campaign effectiveness & provide adjustments as required to ensure overall success.
- Be the voice of our Enterprise customers by interviewing, surveying, & engaging with them on a recurring basis.
- Be a role model for the company culture & exemplify high-performance standards.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in B2B SaaS marketing or communications.
- Previous client-facing experience preferred.
- Previous experience with video creation, basic graphic design, or other content creation preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce (Sales & Service Cloud, Communities) & marketing platforms (Pardot).
- Love of customers & influencing behaviors
- A strategic thinker with creativity, curiosity & tenacity to execute effectively.
- A strong bias for action & ownership, can be scrappy & work quickly with fast turnarounds.
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity & demonstrated ability to achieve stretched goals.