Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more peopleall over the world.
The Data Product Development group is a key component of Visa's Technology organization that provides the enabling technology & processes to manage Visa's data assets & deliver value added information products & services to customers. Areas of focus include Business Intelligence & Analytics, Marketing Services, Commercial Card, Fraud/Authentication & Risk. The portfolio comprises of over 90 data products for various external clients & internal lines of business. We provide services on behalf of traditional bank customers to millions of cardholders & merchants around the world. Our application development is on the cutting edge of technology, & we are viewed as innovative leaders within our industry.
Our Project Managers are highly visible leaders, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated & deployed with quality & on-time delivery into our production systems.
A strong candidate will have solid experience with technology/ product program management, people management, x-functional team leadership, as well as superb skills in communications, business analysis, problem-solving, cross-team coordination, project/program management, processes, & change management. The ideal candidate is not just a facilitator or project plan tracker but ensures things get done. The ideal candidate must have a drive to get things done & a make it happen attitude.
- Responsible for managing large scale, cross divisional program/projects with budgets in excess of $10M.
- Work with Product Owners to develop project roadmaps which align to business objectives & sequenced by priority & resource availability.
- Work with business & technology subject matter experts to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets,and produce documentation needed for funding approvals.
- Ensure the program & projects are in compliance with Visa's Project Management Methodology & KeyControls & that accurate & timely information is reported regularly on program progress & financial status.
- Provide timely & accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings.
- Leadboldly & utilize hard & soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal.
- Management of multiple Scrum Teams with geographically distributed team members.
- Drive Scrum Teams to self-organization, utilizing Agile Best Practices responsible for end-to-end Feature Management, i.e., Feature Grooming, Feature/Release Planning, Sprint Cycle, Release Management
- Proactivelyidentify & mitigate risks & issues.
- Identifyand manage dependencies & impacts
- Maintainmeticulous records of projects & programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules.Exerciseindependent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- CSM certification is required. PMP & SPC certifications are highly preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical skills & enthusiastic problem solver
- Strong leadership qualities & organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, & roles.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management & SDLC principles & practices & agile frameworks.
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to effectively document & communicate technical & business issuesand solutions to appropriate organizational levels.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business & technical issues & influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, & SharePoint) required.
- Working knowledge of Clarity PPM & Agile tools such as CA Central (Rally), Confluence Wiki, Tableau, & JIRA.
- As a member of the Technology organization, technical savvy, with desire & ability to learn new software is a must.
The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
The position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.