About the Role
What You'll Do
- Lead & own the setup of cross-functional company reporting, dashboards, & analysis based on an in-depth understanding of business model, operations, product & company KPIs.
- Support creation of reporting materials for the Board of Directors & senior leadership.
- Identify impactful project measurement goals & opportunities for enhancement/optimization.
- Support various team initiatives by fielding requests for reports & dashboards, & provide advice & insight along with the data.
- Help manage our Business Intelligence tool (Looker), developing & implementing new metrics to support business initiatives
Who You Are
- Experience creating dashboards & developing dimensions/measures in a Business Intelligence tool, Looker preferred
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets & Microsoft PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- 3+ years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from large datasets.
- Comfort drawing insights from analysis & building support for your perspective
- Ability to simplify complex, large data sets into easily digestible visualizations
- Ability to communicate effectively & manage relationships with senior stakeholders coming from both technical & non-technical backgrounds
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward independently
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.