Sales Manager France - Direct Team (English fluency required)
As a HubSpot Sales Manager, you will execute our world-class Inbound sales methodology, forecast your sales numbers, achieve your new/net quota each month, & uncover strategies to coach a team & develop a diverse & inclusive team.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Manager?
In this role, you will need to:
- Lead & manage a sales team to meet monthly goals: activity metrics, forecasted opportunities & revenue targets
- Build confidence & trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Coach team members to develop their professional sales & other skills
- Collaborate well with other sales managers, directors & executives to aid the growth of the business, with special focus on collaboration with the Sales business
- Supervise & conduct training on skills improvement, inbound sales, product & marketing topics
- Strong sales skills & ability to teach sourcing & sales strategies to new team members
- Maintain headcount via recruiting, selecting & training new Account Executive
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge of inbound marketing & sales & the HubSpot platform
- Understand your region market(s) & build & execute plans to grow them
- Demonstrate HubSpot core values & leadership traits
- Understand leadership training styles & apply to interactions with direct reports
- Analyze & propose changes to our processes to improve the way engage with them
What are the role requirements?
- Professional fluency in English & in French
- 2 years + managing a Sales team
- Experience with the French market
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate & use various techniques to improve results
- Detail oriented & the ability to manage multiple objectives
- Good prospecting skills - demonstrate effectiveness on executing our HubSpot sales methodology
- Strong pipeline, closing & forecasting capabilities.
- Strong analytic skills to identify trends & gaps in activities & results in order to drive changes in team behaviours & build growth plans
- Ability to work across management team to drive business results
- Strong individual & team motivation skills
- Personal responsibility to hit monthly team goal & positive attitude
HubSpot is the worlds leading inbound marketing & sales platform. Over 40,000 customers in 90+ countries use HubSpots software, services, & support to transform the way they attract, engage, & delight customers. A global company with offices in the United States, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Germany & Colombia. With our unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has redefined how people live & work. Our dedication to autonomy, flexibility, & transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. We are committed to helping our customers & employees grow, & are proud to be named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Fortune, & Entrepreneur.
If you're looking for a place where you can make an impact & work with talented & dynamic people, HubSpot might be the place for you. Join us!