We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Finance Transformation team. This role will be responsible for planning, leading, & executing on global, cross-functional, enterprise-wide projects that impact the Finance organization. You will be part of the growing Finance Transformation team, playing a key role in deciding Pelotons future systems investments, as well as ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities & process improvements within our existing operations. This role will lead to the creation of an end-to-end portfolio management process to include: project intake, prioritization, resource planning, & status reporting to Finance leadership. The role will also be responsible for project managing a range of projects, from short multi-week engagements impacting a small team to complex cross-functional projects, specifically system implementations. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, solution-focused individual that can work well with internal & external partners at all levels. An ability to think critically, plan & execute effectively while collaborating with leaders in Finance will be key to success in this role.
- Independently plan & lead prioritization discussions with Finance leadership & key stakeholders
- Develop end-to-end process for Portfolio Management of Finance Priority Projects
- Partner with finance product owners to develop a transformation roadmap based on prioritized initiatives
- Develop concise & compelling business cases for proposed projects
- Create tools & templates to streamline intake process across all Finance teams
- Manage capacity planning for resources needed to ensure successful implementation & deployment
- Define prioritization framework & create consistency across business cases for proposed projects
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship & align stakeholders around initiative goals
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships & establish effective communication channels, acting as a liaison between teams to increase collaboration & productivity
- Work proactively with Finance Leadership to resolve conflicts between projects & manage competing priorities across the portfolio
- Consolidate status updates across portfolio of Finance projects & share with CFO/extended leadership team
- Influence decision making & problem solving across projects & teams
- Demonstrate ability to pivot between a variety of project roles as required - ranging from Project Manager to Subject Matter Expert (SME) - taking a hands on approach to drive progress & add value.
- Support Pelotons ERP implementation of SAP, including developing key project communications, facilitating change management activities & coordinating end user training.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years experience in cross-functional project management; 1-2 years relevant accounting & finance experience in operational or consulting roles
- Working knowledge & understanding of project management methodologies & change management - PMP certification & Technical PM experience a big plus.
- Proven track record of successful program deployments with quantifiable results where you operated in a leadership role
- Experience working on a full-cycle SAP ERP implementation a strong plus
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details & manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in & contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience thinking strategically & acting operationally & experience managing ambiguity, risk, & changing direction of projects & strategies
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience with cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Experience with Financial Systems are a big plus - including Accounting, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, A/P systems, & big ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.