VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
The task at hand:
- Well look to you to develop & execute social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the clients broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You will be a relentless problem solver & will constantly be assessing & resolving both simple & complex challenges for both clients & your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client & our team (and a whole host of other people in between.)
- We expect all of our team members to contribute to the creation & contextualization of program metrics & platform data
- Add value to social advertising support & lead execution of ad campaign based upon client goals & objectives
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A Bachelors degree & 2 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies & executions & keep everyone in the know & in a position to succeed
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerMedia family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness & humor)
- An insatiable curiosity & knowledge about all things social, web, & mobile
- The ability to write concisely & with a strong voice, without typo or delay
- An interest & comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers & giving their opinion or a presentation
The uncanny ability to see opportunities & solutions in the face of a challenge
- A smile on their face the majority of the time
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $53,000- $63,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits