Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires people to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, streetwear, ideas, pop culture, music, art, & entertainment. With a reach of 50M+ each month across platforms, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company.
The Strategy & Research team at Highsnobiety is a global unit based out of our HQ in Berlin, working closely with the Brand Partnerships (Sales) & Creative teams, acting as a center of intelligence & a guardian of cultural-perspective. The team has a wide-ranging impact on all client-related discussions, & also on the overall business; assisting with non-client related work streams as well. The Team plays an active role in securing & maintaining clients, starting with the pre-sales pitch process, receiving & interrogating new client pitch briefs & developing internal creative briefs which are full of insight & creative territories that stimulate creative thinking.
We are looking for a data driven problem solver to join our Global Strategy & Research team as Research Manager in the US, reporting to the Research Director. This person will be key in the growth & development of our research capabilities globally. The ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of experience in research related roles, with deep understanding of both qualitative & quantitative research methods.
- Be a data-driven problem solver that is able to roll up their sleeves, but also think critically , & strategize for larger initiatives
- Support the day to day research & analytics needs of Highsnobiety & our brand partners
- Oversee the marketing effectiveness studies we implement for key partners, including process, study design, recruiting, analysis, & reporting
- Maintain a research database of key findings & insights so that they are readily available across the entire organization
- Assist in the development, implementation, & analysis of primary research (qualitative & quantitative)
- Develop an ongoing relationship with Highsnobiety readers & lead users via our community panel
- Minimum 2 years experience in research and/or analytics at a media publisher, brand or agency
- Ability to comfortably & quickly learn new things with intellectual curiosity
- Experience with ad efficacy or Brand Lift studies (methodologies, vendors etc.)
- Experience with qualitative research (leading interviews, focus groups)
- Experience in project management of multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Comfortable presenting in small & large groups
- Strong skills in Excel & Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail & deadlines
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with the ability & interest to write content / reports
- Experience in content & email marketing, & measurement is a plus
What we offer:
- Currently Highsnobiety's US offices are still working remotely
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- Opportunity to travel (when allowed again)
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company & help build a global media brand
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. generous PTO, 401K)
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.