Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
As a member of the Continuous Improvement team you will play a key role in business process developments & associated systems through design, configuration, validation, deployment & support. You will have the opportunity to participate in high impact, high visibility projects to transformation of existing business process & critical laboratory systems supporting laboratory workflows. We are looking for an outgoing, motivated individual who is excited at the prospect of driving change from concept through validation & finally deployment to dynamic teams.
- Participate along with other SMEs & co-architects to determine the best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Facilitate sessions to document cross functional end to end business processes at multiple levels & identify areas of impact by introducing new technologies in addition to future improvement opportunities.Perform cost benefit analysis of proposed solutions.
- Promote & drive cross functional operational solutions & awareness of process changes to up & down stream impacted parties.
- Work cohesively with cross functional partners to define end to end processes.
- Assume Business Process Owner & Subject Matter Expert roles for system design, validation, & implementation of projects.
- Facilitate business process documentation, design & improvements & crafting sessions with key stakeholders using these techniques.
- Prepare controlled documents, process documents, & data reports including but not limited to SOPs, training material, System Design Documents, System Configuration Documents, Business Workflow Charts, Data Model Maps, & Systems Architecture Diagrams.
- Develop curriculum & provide training on workflows including computer systems as needed.
- Involved in decision making processes for the purchase of new systems.
- Collaborate with Managers & Scientists to improve workflow processes involving LIMS & other computer systems.
- Collaborate with Managers to develop management metrics.
- Any other reasonable activities or duties assigned or required by leadership or management.
- 8-10 years of experience in process analysis & engineering
- Extensive business process documentation & improvement experience
- Experience with business processes associated with HRIS, LIMS, CRM (SFDC), & ERP systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, & diagramming/mapping skills
- Ability to manage cross functional solutions in a complex & matrixed business environment
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical & data interpretation skills with ability to apply quantitative & qualitative data to assess opportunity for continuous improvement
- Strong business acumen & people acumen, & ability to influence business leaders at an executive level
- Experience in a rapidly changing environment is ideal
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.