As Industry of Media & Entertainment, your role will focus on developing & growing theMedia & Entertainment Industry Vertical from a revenue & new logo perspective. In this role you will work directly with customers & importantly partners to support our field team to drive Databricks adoption in the market. You will be the domain expert for globally for Retail & CPG within Databricks.
- Develop strategy forMedia & Entertainment GTM- execution plan, understand key use cases, be the customer facing expert to ultimately drive new customers & revenue growth.
- Work closely with Sales & presales team to drive strategy & land new customers across the globe forMedia & Entertainment
- Partner with marketing to developMedia & Entertainment content, collateral, notebook blogs & demand generation plan. Attend key industry events & plan & execute Databricks events
- Work closely with partners to develop strategic relationships & reference architectures for partner led FS Solutions to drive adoption & train SI partners on Databricks
- Ensure Databricks has security messaging & positioning for theMedia & Entertainment industry
- Identify & built out repeatable use cases where we can develop solutions to drive higher revenue
- Act as a thought leader in the industry by authoring whitepapers, speaking at events, & engaging with customers to ensure the technical win
- Minimum 7 years experience working in analytics or technology in theMedia & Entertainment Vertical.
- Strong customer facing presence (CXO, IT & Business Leaders).
- Strong experience in Capital Markets, Insurance, Banking & Lending & Credit Cards.
- Experience working in a software company & working with cross-functional resources to built-out Vertical Solutions on an existing technology platform that has generated revenue & value for the customer.
- Experience working with sales & technical presales, building out go-to-market sales kits to drive market penetration.
- Hands on experience with program managing vertical solutions which includes: collecting, tracking & prioritizing vertical business requirements, working with technical resources to ensure timelines are met, collaborating with marketing to develop marketing assets & event planning, working with partner team to track partner relationship progress ensuring key milestones are met.
- Hands on experience with Sales Enablement programs.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity & paternity plans
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell, & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.